Senior Electronic Design Engineer
Are you interested in new technologies and future-oriented projects in the Semiconductor field? Then Photeon is the right choice!
As one of the market leaders for turnkey solutions for our broad portfolio of customers, Photeon offers possibility to work on many interesting and highly complex products for Automotive, Industrial, Medical and many other markets. We offer a dynamic, exciting, and friendly environment, as well as many possibilities for your further development in the direction that suits you the best. We invite you to be a part of our family and be a driver of developing your knowledge, skills, and experience.
To strengthen our international team, we are looking for motivated talents for designing PCBs for test, evaluation and application boards as well proposing reference designs.
Job duties include, but are not limited to
- Design of PCBs: Simulation, schematics, PCB layout, bill of materials, assembly drawing and related design work for multilayer (20+ layers) with high speed digital, high precision analog and power signals.
- Optimizing the design according to technological constraints
- Work in a team and coordinate work with other project members
- Supervise less experienced team members within the team.
- Highly motivated and committed
- Working experience of at least 5 years+
- Knowledge of PCB layout tools (e.g. Cadence Allegro)
- Knowledge and experience in design of HW & SW is appreciated
- Higher technical education (e.g. university, technical college) in the field of electronics, mechatronics or similar
- Knowledge of Integrated Circuit, device physics and advanced process technologies (Low noise layout, EMC, signal integrity) is an advantage,
- High speed design simulations and analysis (signal integrity)
- Knowledge of industry standard practices such as IPC-2221 and IPC-A-600F etc
- Good written and spoken English language skills, any other language is a plus
- Possibility to work on many interesting products
- Personal development and individual training plan
- Innovative products and business environment
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly environment
- Exciting, varied work in a growing and internationally active company
- Good familiarization and ongoing support
- Team building events
- Compensation well above the relevant collective agreement
Photeon’s headquarter is located in Dornbirn in the Western part of Austria, close to the border to Germany and Switzerland.
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application under email@example.com