Senior ATE Test Engineer
Are you interested in new technologies and future-oriented projects in the field of chip design? Then Photeon is the right choice!
As one of the market leaders for turnkey solutions for our broad portfolio of customers, Photeon offers possibility to work on many interesting and highly complex products for Automotive, Industrial, Medical and many other markets. We offer a dynamic, exciting, and friendly environment, as well as many possibilities for your further development in the direction that suits you the best.
We invite you to be a part of our family and be a driver of developing your knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Ideally industrial experience of more than 10+ years
- Strong experience on a Teradyne Eagle ETS88, ETS800, Test Equipment
- Experience in definition of test concept for Microcontroller devices
- Experience in test software development for Flash Memories
- Experience in test software development for PLLs, ADCs, Powermanagement
- Experience in test software development for SPI, I2C, CAN buses
- Experience in Chip characterization and yield analysis
- Experience with GR&R
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to work closely with other members of the design team (digital & analog) and with the other functions of the wider product development team
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to communicate clearly both internally and with the customer
What we offer:
- Possibility to work on many interesting products
- Personal development and individual training plan
- Innovative products and business environment
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly environment
- Exciting, varied work in a growing and internationally active company
- Good familiarization and ongoing support
- Modern office space
- Team building events
- Competitive compensation package – compensation depends on qualification and experience and is well above the collective agreement
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application under firstname.lastname@example.org.