Senior Analog Design Engineer
You will develop critical analog blocks that will be embedded in Photeon designs.
- Be expected to be involved in all aspects of the analog design process & flow from specification & schematic design through to gds release
- You will also be expected to contribute to actual Silicon validation of circuits in the lab
- You will provide input to system and chip architects on technology selection, performance limits, area and power analysis for analog blocks
- You will provide guidance and coaching to junior analog engineers and test engineers for testing
- At least 5 years of project experience with in-depth implementation knowledge of various analog block and system architectures
- Knowledge of Integrated Circuit, device physics and advanced process technologies is required
- Exposure to digital design & mixed signal simulation tools, skill routines, and scripting is a plus
- Analog layout experience is a plus
- Ability to work autonomously and guide less experienced Designers
This position is open for our location of Austria and Pavia, Italy.
We are looking forward to receiving your application under email@example.com.