Mixed-Signals Verification Engineer
Are you interested in new technologies and future-oriented projects in the field of chip design? Then Photeon is the right choice!
As one of the market leaders for turnkey solutions for our broad portfolio of customers, Photeon offers possibility to work on many interesting and highly complex products for Automotive, Industrial, Medical and many other markets. We offer a dynamic, exciting, and friendly environment, as well as many possibilities for your further development in the direction that suits you the best.
We invite you to be a part of our family and be a driver of developing your knowledge, skills, and experience.
Field of activity
- Working on Verification of Analog and Mixed-Signal (AMS) products
- Develop functional models for Analog and mixed-signals IPs/blocks and ensure their matching with schematics
- Development of Analog/Mixed Mode Test-benches and verification of Analog/mixed-signals blocks and interactions between them
- Work on the verification concept and specification for our mixed-signals projects
- Align and track the implementation of test-benches and stimuli generation according to the verification plan
- Run simulations, analyze results and conduct verification reviews to ensure that requirements are met
- Shape the verification methodology in close cooperation with the application, concept and design engineers. Innovate the methodology to reduce the verification cost preserving the quality
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent in electrical engineering or physics
- Several years of professional experience in analog/Mixed Signal Design or Verification
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog, Verilog-AMS, VHDL/Verilog, or similar
- Team Player
- Experience with the CAD tools and methods: analog and mixed-signal simulation, analog regression tests
- Knowledge of semiconductor physics and semiconductor technologies
- Good verbal and written English skills, German is an advantage
What we offer
- Possibility to work on many interesting products
- Personal development and individual training plan
- Innovative products and business environment
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly environment
- Exciting, varied work in a growing and internationally active company
- Good familiarization and ongoing support
- Modern office space
- Team building events
- Compensation well above the relevant collective agreement
Photeon’s headquarter is located in Dornbirn in the Western part of Austria, close to the border to Germany, Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein, in one of the most beautiful corners of the world. In our close distance are lake Constance and many ski centers, as well as wonderful nature. It is considered a perfect place for families to live due to the high quality of life, safe environment, and possibilities for various outdoor activities.
We are looking forward to receiving your application under firstname.lastname@example.org.