Junior ATE Test Engineer
Are you interested in new technologies and future-oriented projects in the field of chip design? – Then Photeon is the right choice!
To strengthen our international team, we are looking for motivated talents in chip development.
Together with our team in Italy and Germany, we work on complex projects. You have definitely already used a product which contains “a part of Photeon”.
- Creation of test programs for our developed ICs
- Creation of high quality documentation
- Interface to our design-team (digital, analog), to our partners and customers
- Experience and good knowledge with electrical instruments
- Higher technical education (HTL, FH or similar) in the field of electronics, mechatronics, computer science, technical physics or similar
- Good Programming skills e.g. C, C++
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Exciting, varied work in a growing and internationally active company
- Good familiarization and ongoing support
- With us you will be trained and supported by our experienced engineers until you can work independently in the testing area
- Helpful colleagues
- Modern office space
- Flexible working time
- Regular employee evaluation and career planning
- Team building events
- Regular trainings (internal and external)
- Support in relocation
- Remuneration well above the relevant collective agreement
This position is open for our office in Dornbirn, Austria.
We are looking forward to receiving your application under email@example.com.