Digital Verification Engineer
Are you interested in new technologies and future-oriented projects in the field of chip design? Then Photeon is the right choice!
As one of the market leaders for turnkey solutions for our broad portfolio of customers, Photeon offers possibility to work on many interesting and highly complex products for Automotive, Industrial, Medical and many other markets. We offer a dynamic, exciting, and friendly environment, as well as many possibilities for your further development in the direction that suits you the best.
We invite you to be a part of our family and be a driver of developing your knowledge, skills, and experience.
Field of activity
- Experience in building verification environments using UVM methodology
- Execute the pre-silicon verification of digital and/or mixed-signal products
- Create verification plans using datasheets, inputs from engineers / customers, and working closely with systems engineers
- Implement automatic checks and measurements to verify behavior and populate a Specification Matrix
- Define and implement functional coverage and drive coverage closure
- Provide periodic updates on DV status to project participants, management, and customers.
- Work with design and systems teams to close bugs as they arise.
- Bug tracking, functional coverage, RTL code coverage
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent in electrical engineering or physics
- Several years of professional experience in Digital Verification
- Advanced verification methodologies such as UVM
- Development of testbench concept and testbench architecture
- Knowledge of Verification Languages (e.g. SystemVerilog, Specman, ‘e’, etc)
- Team Player
- Experience with the CAD tools and methods
- Knowledge of semiconductor physics and semiconductor technologies
- Good verbal and written English skills, German is an advantage
What we offer
- Possibility to work on many interesting products
- Personal development and individual training plan
- Innovative products and business environment
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly environment
- Exciting, varied work in a growing and internationally active company
- Good familiarization and ongoing support
- Modern office space
- Team building events
- Compensation well above the relevant collective agreement
Photeon’s headquarter is located in Dornbirn in the Western part of Austria, close to the border to Germany, Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein, in one of the most beautiful corners of the world. In our close distance are lake Constance and many ski centers, as well as wonderful nature. It is considered a perfect place for families to live due to the high quality of life, safe environment, and possibilities for various outdoor activities.
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application under firstname.lastname@example.org.