Digital Design Engineer
Are you interested in new technologies and future-oriented projects in the field of chip design? – Then Photeon is the right choice!
To strengthen our international team, we are looking for motivated talents in chip development in the field of “digital chip design“. We are looking for digital design engineers of all levels.
Together with our team in Italy and Germany, we work on complex projects. You have definitely already used a product which contains “a part of Photeon”.
- Creation and verification of digital designs
- Support of our international design team
- Creation of high quality chip designs
- Good Knowledge of VHDL and / or System Verilog
- Experience in programming FPGA‘s
- Knowledge of digital design verification with UVM is of advantage
- Understanding of digital signal processing is a plus, but not a must
- Knowledge of Unix and/or Linux operating system is an advantage
- Higher technical education (e.g. university, technical college) in the filed of electronics, mechatronics, computer science, technical physics or similar
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Exciting, varied work in a growing and internationally active company
- Good familiarization and ongoing support
- For graduates and young professionals: With us you will be trained and promoted unitl you can work independently on projects
- Helpful colleagues
- Flexible working time
- Modern office space
- Regular employee evaluation and career planning
- Team building events
- Regular trainings (internal and external)
- Support in relocation
- Remuneration well above the relevant collective agreement
This position is open for our location of Dornbirn, Austria.
We are looking forward to receiving your application under firstname.lastname@example.org.