Digital Backend Engineer
Are you interested in new technologies and future-oriented projects in the field of chip design? Then Photeon is the right choice!
Together with our team in Italy and Germany, we work on complex projects. You have definitely already used a product which contains “a part of Photeon”.
Field of activity
- Full RTL2GDS flow
- Task in any of the following areas:
- Static Timing Analysis
- Higher technical education (e.g. university, technical college) in the field of electronics, mechatronics, computer science, technical physics or similar
- Good written and spoken English language skill
- Familiarity with Synopsys tools
- Knowledge of Linux operating system is an advantage
What we offer
- Possibility to work on many interesting products
- Personal development and individual training plan
- Innovative products and business environment
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly environment
- Exciting, varied work in a growing and internationally active company
- Good familiarization and ongoing support
- Modern office space
- Team building events
- Compensation well above the relevant collective agreement
Photeon’s headquarter is located in Dornbirn in the Western part of Austria, close to the border to Germany, Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein, in one of the most beautiful corners of the world. In our close distance are lake Constance and many ski centers, as well as wonderful nature. It is considered a perfect place for families to live due to the high quality of life, safe environment, and possibilities for various outdoor activities.
We are looking forward to receiving your application under email@example.com.