Senior Digital Design Engineer
You will be responsible for the Definition, Implementation and Debugging of digital Sub-Blocks and Systems.
- Supporting the Customer during the Concept Phase on and off Site
- Developing of implementation Specifications based on abstract Descriptions
- High quality RTL-Coding with strict adherence to the Coding Guidelines from Photeon or the Customer
- Supporting the Verification Plan Creation. You are responsible for the Definition of the functional coverage Goals
- Debugging your Design with the clear Goal to achieve first-time-right Designs
- Working in Teams of varying sizes with widely differing Responsibilities from Project to Project
- Supporting and Training Junior Designers
- At least 5 years of project experience in Digital Front-End Design, especially ranging from Concept to RTL Coding
- You must have a solid understanding of the Design-Flow from Concept to P&R including Post-Silicon Activities. This guides you in your concept Activities
- Good Understanding of Microprocessor Architectures and Bus Structures, particularly ARM and AMBA
- Excellent knowledge of VHDL and Verilog is strictly required
- Basic Verification Experience is needed. Knowledge of contemporary Methodologies, including System-Verilog and UVM, is desirable
- Ability to work autonomously and guide less experienced Designers
This position is open for the location of Lustenau and Pavia.
We are looking forward to receiving your application under firstname.lastname@example.org.