Senior Digital Design Engineer
You will be responsible for the Definition, Implementation and Debugging of digital Sub-Blocks and Systems.
- Supporting the Customer during the Concept Phase on and off Site
- Developing of implementation Specifications based on abstract Descriptions
- High quality RTL-Coding with strict adherence to the Coding Guidelines from Photeon or the Customer
- Supporting the Verification Plan Creation. You are responsible for the Definition of the functional coverage Goals
- Debugging your Design with the clear Goal to achieve first-time-right Designs
- Working in Teams of varying sizes with widely differing Responsibilities from Project to Project
- Supporting and Training Junior Designers
- At least 5 years of project experience in Digital Front-End Design, especially ranging from Concept to RTL Coding
- You must have a solid understanding of the Design-Flow from Concept to P&R including Post-Silicon Activities. This guides you in your concept Activities
- Good Understanding of Microprocessor Architectures and Bus Structures, particularly ARM and AMBA
- Excellent knowledge of VHDL and Verilog is strictly required
- Basic Verification Experience is needed. Knowledge of contemporary Methodologies, including System-Verilog and UVM, is desirable
- Ability to work autonomously and guide less experienced Designers
This position is open for the location in Austria and Pavia, Italy.
We are looking forward to receiving your application under email@example.com.