Senior Analog Design Engineer
You will develop critical analog blocks that will be embedded in Photeon designs.
- Be expected to be involved in all aspects of the analog design process & flow from specification & schematic design through to gds release
- You will also be expected to contribute to actual Silicon validation of circuits in the lab
- You will provide input to system and chip architects on technology selection, performance limits, area and power analysis for analog blocks
- You will provide guidance and coaching to junior analog engineers and test engineers for testing
- At least 5 years of project experience with in-depth implementation knowledge of various analog block and system architectures
- Knowledge of Integrated Circuit, device physics and advanced process technologies is required
- Exposure to digital design & mixed signal simulation tools, skill routines, and scripting is a plus
- Analog layout experience is a plus
- Ability to work autonomously and guide less experienced Designers
This position is open for the location of Lustenau and Pavia.
We are looking forward to receiving your application under email@example.com.